Planned Parenthood provides direct medical care and family planning services to more than 50,000 women, men and teens each year.
Our health services include:
- abortion services
- bacterial vaginosis testing and treatment
- birth control and contraceptive services
- breast cancer screening
- cervical cancer screening
- colposcopy and cryotherapy
- emergency contraception
- essure (female sterilization)
- hepatitis vaccinations
- HIV testing and counseling
- HPV vaccine and FAQS
- pap smear and hpv testing
- pregnancy testing
- prostate cancer screening
- testicular cancer screening
- testing and treatment for STDs
- Urinary Tract Infection testing and treatment
- well-woman exams
- Yeast Infection diagnosis and treatment
We also provide options counseling and abortion care through Reproductive Health Services.
Visit one of our health centers or call 1-800-230-PLAN to book your appointment.