The Supreme Court decision about the buffer zone will not change our hours or services. We will continue to provide care, as we have for over 85 years, no matter what.
Boston- 1055 Commonwealth Ave, Boston MA 02215
Fitchburg- 391 Main St, Fitchburg MA 01420
Marlborough- 91 Main St, Suite 103, Marlborough MA 01752
Milford- 208 Main St, Suite 101, Milford MA 01757
Somerville- 260 Elm St, Davis Square Plaza, Somerville MA 02144
Springfield- 3550 Main St, Suite 201, Springfield MA 01107
Worcester- 470 Pleasant St, Worcester MA 01609
- Request an appointment at any of our health centers for non-urgent appointments
- Call us directly at (800) 258-4448, option 2
- If you have received a billing statement in the mail, you may submit your payment online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our 100% secure payment system.
- You can use your User Id and Password if you have an existing account with Planned Parenthood's Online Health Center OR create a new account quickly and easily.
- Order your birth control refill in advance of coming to pick it up we'll have it ready when you get here
- Request birth control by mail
- Request that your prescription be called into a pharmacy
- Log-in to your Planned Parenthood account
- Create a new account
- Review "My Messages"
- Change any of your existing account information including your password, user address, or preferred location.