Below is a list of Health Insurances accepted by Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood:
- Empire Blue Cross (including HMO, EPO, PPO, Matrix)
- Blue Card Programs
- Blue Shield of Northeastern New York/Healthnow New York (including the Blue Shield Federal Employees Plan)
- CDPHP (including HMO, PPO, and EPO plans, as well as Child HP, Family HP, and MMC)
- Emblem GHI
- United Health Care (NYS Government Plan & most employer plans, The Empire Plan, & some others)
- NYS Medicaid (including Medicaid, FPBP, PE and FPEP programs)
- Cigna (all plans except HMO plans)
- Oxford Health Plans
- RMSCO, Inc
- Univera Healthcare
- Family Health Plus with Fidelis (Plan Code “SP”)
- Family Health Plus with United Health Care
In addition, we participate with the Blue Card Plan and are able to accept many BC/BS plans from out of the area.
Does your health insurance include coverage of all prescription birth control methods? If not, learn how to get coverage.
Have a Question? Our trained staff are eager to assist you! Please call (518) 434-5678.