Planned Parenthood of Southwestern Oregon
- Who We Are
- Health Services for Adults and Teens
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you have free condoms?
- What will my visit cost?
- Does Planned Parenthood have services for men?
- What do I do if I am pregnant?
- Can I get a pregnancy test at Planned Parenthood?
- Do I have to be 18 to get birth control? Is it confidential?
- Do I need to have a pelvic exam to get birth control?
- Why do I have to visit a health center to get birth control?
- What services do you provide?
- What hours are you open?
- How soon can I make an appointment?
- Do I have to bring in photo ID?
- Do you accept Oregon Health Plan (OHP)?
- Do you take health insurance?
- Do you offer HPV/Cervical cancer vaccine?
- How Do I Make An Appointment?
- Preparing For Your Visit
- Paying for Your Visit
- Confidential Teen Services
- Language Services
- Locations and Hours
Education and Training
- Resources for Teens
- Rev/RevRising Youth Leadership Program
- Youth Programs/Classes & Resources
- Adult Programs/Classes & Resources
- Professional Education & Training
- Get Involved
- Contact Us
Or call 1-800-230-7526