Save time and money with no-cost birth control delivered directly to you!
You may be eligible to receive birth control for an entire year, delivered right to your door, at no cost to you through the Quarterly Contraceptive Kit (QCK) program.
- Your birth control method (pills, patch or Nuva Ring)
- Latex condoms
- Emergency contraception
You may also be eligible for no-cost health care services including annual exams, STD and HIV testing, pregnancy testing, and more.
- Are you female?
- Are you a U.S. citizen or qualified immigrant?
- Are you a Wisconsin resident?
- Are you seeking contraceptives (pills, patch or Nuva Ring)?
- Do you have a monthly income of $3,284.00 or less
- Are you already enrolled in Family Planning Only Services (FPOS) or BadgerCare?
- No-cost enrollment
- You may only need to come into a health center once a year
- Contraceptive supplies delivered right to your door at no additional charge
- Text reminders
Missed delivery? New address?
Time to renew? Need to change methods?