Be part of the YHA team! A group of young adults between the ages of 15 and 22 trained to provide to peers, honest and accurate information about sexual/reproductive health, healthy relationships, identity, decision-making and more.
- Receive 8 hours of virtual training and resources
- Officially become a certified YHA
- Promote, educate and be a resource of information to friends, peer & classmates on topics learned
- Get CREATIVE! Create or share educational fun content for the YHA Instagram page twice a week
- Attend a monthly YHA meeting to learn more, receive support and check in with other YHA members.
Click here to apply!
- Receive comprehensive inclusive sex education training
- Receive stipend/pay after training is completed
- Monthly stipend/pay
- Gain great communications, public speaking, leadership and collaboration skills
- Great networking opportunities
- Be a positive role model by engaging, educating, and empowering the community.
Or call 1-800-230-7526