Home Health Parties are casual conversations in people’s homes where Promotores deliver information and engage in educational conversations. One objective of these home health parties is to increase participants’ comfort and confidence in talking about sexual and reproductive health in order to take control of their own health and health care through effective and empowering communications with their doctors, children, and families.
Book a Home Health Party
¿Estás buscando información en otro idioma?
Participants at house parties are people like you who are interested in:
- Learning in a relaxed manner and in the confidence of your own house with people you know.
- Feeling more comfortable with the services offered by Planned Parenthood of Wisconsin Inc.
- How to improve communication among your family, your doctor and your government.
- How to speak more effectively about subjects like:
- Family values
- Sexuality through your life
- Taking control of your sexual health
- Surviving cancer
- Learning how to feel more comfortable using the help that it offers your community
- How to get more involved in your community.
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526