Please do not come in to a PPWI health center if:
- you are feeling ill and currently experiencing a fever or respiratory symptoms such as cough or difficulty breathing
- you came in close contact with someone who was diagnosed with COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- If you are sick and need general medical attention, contact your primary care office, walk-in clinic, or urgent care near you.
- Abortion Service Patients: If you feel sick and need essential sexual and reproductive health care, please call us at 1-800-230-PLAN so we can determine a plan to help you.
What to expect at your Planned Parenthood appointment during the COVID-19 outbreak:
- Social distancing (staying at least 6 feet away from people)
- Not shaking hands
- We will assess your risk for having a current or potential respiratory infection
- We may ask you to re-schedule your appointment if we think you are ill and pose a health risk to others
- Health care workers may wear gloves, gowns, or masks if you have respiratory symptoms
- You may be asked to wear a mask during your visit if you display respiratory symptoms
- If someone with you has symptoms of COVID-19, we may ask them to leave the health center
- No guests, including children, are allowed to accompany patients into a health center.