Care No Matter Where
Care No Matter Where is a new initiative of Planned Parenthood of Western PA (PPWP) that is working to bring prevention to you, wherever you are. As a partner in both AIDS Free Pittsburgh and the national Planned Parenthood's HIV Prevention Initiative, we are proud to focus our services on HIV prevention as we seek to stop the epidemic, reduce stigma, and link people with HIV to the care they need.
Free HIV Testing
- Friday, February 2, 5-8pm - Planned Parenthood, 933 Liberty Ave.
- Saturday, February 1, 10am-2pm - Thelma Lovette YMCA, 2115 Centre Ave.
- Friday, February 23, 5-8pm - Planned Parenthood, 933 Liberty Ave.
- Friday, March 9, 5-8pm - Planned Parenthood, 933 Liberty Ave.
- Friday, March 23, 5-8pm - Planned Parenthood, 933 Liberty Ave.
Care No Matter Where Services for Organizations Include:
- Free on site HIV testing at your events
- Professional Trainings
- Youth Prevention Workshops
- Prevention Parties
- PrEP & HIV printed materials
Is PrEP right for you?
Do you use condoms inconsistently? Have partners with an unknown HIV status? Use injection drugs? Have a high number of sexual partners? Or feel that you are at a higher risk for contracting HIV? PrEP may be for you!
PrEP is a pill taken once a day that helps reduce your risk of contracting HIV by 92%. Planned Parenthood is currently providing PrEP for free or nearly free. For questions about PrEP, test 412-424-6827. Make PrEP appointment online. Just select STD Screening for Visit Reason
For more information or to set up programming, email [email protected]