Care No Matter Where
Care No Matter Where is a new initiative of Planned Parenthood of Western PA (PPWP) that is working to bring prevention to you, wherever you are. As a partner in both AIDS Free Pittsburgh and the national Planned Parenthood's HIV Prevention Initiative, we are proud to focus our services on HIV prevention as we seek to stop the epidemic, reduce stigma, and link people with HIV to the care they need.
Free HIV, Hepatitis C, Gonorrhea, and Chlamydia Testing
- Every Monday from 11 AM to 4 PM at 340 Main Street, Johnstown, PA 15901
- Anyone who comes in and gets tested will be given a free $5 gift card!
September 25 at CCAC Homewood-Brushton 10 AM to 2:00 PM
701 N Homewood Drive
October 5 for Mon Valley HIV/AIDS Awareness Walk 8:30-1:00
716 Walnut Street McKeesport, PA 15132
Care No Matter Where Services for Organizations Include:
- Free youth testing every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM at 5125 Second Avenue in Hazelwood!
- Snacks, games and activities for youth
- Youth Prevention Workshops
- Prevention Parties
- PrEP & HIV printed materials
- Training Workshops
Is PrEP right for you?
Do you use condoms inconsistently? Have partners with an unknown HIV status? Use injection drugs? Have a high number of sexual partners? Or feel that you are at a higher risk for contracting HIV? PrEP may be for you!
PrEP is a pill taken once a day that helps reduce your risk of contracting HIV by 92%. Planned Parenthood is currently providing PrEP for free or nearly free. For questions about PrEP, test 412-424-6827. Make PrEP appointment online. Just select STD Screening for Visit Reason
For more information or to set up programming, email [email protected]
PPWP is a proud partner of AIDS Free Pittsburgh.