Annual Fund Coordinator
SUMMARY: Provide direct support of our annual fundraising program
REPORT TO: VP for Development
FLSA STATUS: Non-Exempt
The Annual Fund Coordinator supports the Development Department with the planning, coordination, and implementation of the annual giving program with an emphasis on both increasing annual gift income and the number of participants, utilizing current and new initiatives.
In conjunction with the VP for Development, the Annual Fund Coordinator is responsible for setting annual fundraising campaign goals and developing strategies to successfully meet these goal. This effort includes designing, conducting and overseeing each of the following activities:
- direct mail campaigns
- work-place giving - including payroll deduction programs
- matching gifts
- donor acquisition
- donor retention
- lapsed donor reactivation strategies
Additional responsibilities include:
- Oversee donor files, the gift processing and gift acknowledgement process; conduct list pulls and donor history reviews utilizing our donor software program.
- Develop and manage an expanded communications program that includes email, phone and social media to inform and engage supporters.
- Prepare and analyze monthly reports that track the progress of the annual fund program.
- Design and prepare acknowledgement letters and other correspondence including year-end tax letters.
- Contact donors and provide excellent and timely customer service regarding donation issues.
- Assist as needed with special events and donor cultivation activities.
- Timely and accurate completion of required duties.
- Ability to assess job duties to be completed and prioritize.
- Meet fundraising goals established for the position.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of administrative and development information
- Ability to interact with other departments to accomplish tasks
- Positive representation of PPWP to the community, donors and supporters
- Effective working relationships with other staff, Board members and volunteers.
- College degree and at least two years relevant work experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Good computer skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use and communicate effectively
- Flexible schedule- available for occasional weekend and evening meetings and events.
PPWP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability. Minorities are encouraged to apply.
Qualified applicants should submit by email a cover letter, salary requirements and resume under the subject heading “Annual Fund Coordinator Position”. Please email these items to Jody Figas at [email protected] on or before Wednesday, January 18, 2017.
PPWP is seeking a full or part-time clinician to provide preventive gynecologic health care at Planned Parenthood's Pittsburgh area offices. PPWP provides excellent benefits, competitive salaries and provides a supportive and friendly work environment.
Services provided include the following:
-Complete gynecologic care
- Birth control information and counseling
-Colposcopy and cryotherapy (advanced screening and treatment for cervical cancer)
-Screening and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
-HIV risk assessment, testing and counseling
PPWP provides numerous opportunities to advance skills and knowledge base. Under the supervision of the Medical Director, the Clinician will function in an expanded role as the primary provider of medical services.
Successful candidates should be licensed in Pennsylvania and be able to work well with others in a team-oriented environment.
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to Planned Parenthood of Western PA, Attn. Debbie Cain, 933 Liberty Avenue, PGH, PA 15222 or [email protected]. PPWP is an EOE employer. Minorities and women are encouraged to apply.