A variety of educational and training programs are offered in English and Spanish that can be tailored to each group’s needs. All programs are developmentally appropriate, medically accurate, and respectful of individual cultures, values, and identities.
Classes and Workshops
You've got questions? We've got answers! Planned Parenthood Educators present our programs in a variety of settings that can be tailored to individual needs.
- Parent child communication about puberty, reproduction, sex, relationships.
- Topics including but not limited to: sexual health, STI/STD and HIV/AIDS education and prevention, pregnancy planning and spacing, population growth, body image and the media, healthy relationships, gender identity & sexual orientation, the latest contraceptive technology.
- “My education has stopped me from having a second child. The things I have learned from Planned Parenthood about birth control and diseases.”
- “[The educator] from Planned Parenthood is really great. We learned a lot from his activities.”
- “I got pregnant my freshman year. I didn’t get much information about birth control and all the diseases and infections there could be until I got to Latinas Adelante and went to Planned Parenthood classes.”
Classes are available in Spanish, for English language learners, for special needs groups, specific age groups, faith groups, and other community groups. Our education programs are provided on a sliding fee scale.
For questions, scheduling, and other information contact our Education Department.
Phone: (801) 521-2731
Fax: (801) 532-5748
E-mail: [email protected]