TEN THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO PROTECT ABORTION ACCESS
- Join us at our next event. Details can be found on our Facebook and Instagram.
- Be loud: Share on social media, write a letter to the editor, contact your legislator to let them know you support abortion access for all
- Share your abortion story to help normalize abortion as 1 in 4 people have had an abortion
- Host a fundraiser or start a Just Giving fundraiser for Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood
- Join the Leadership Circle and take public stand for UHPP’s mission and services
- Support our Annual Fund to protect reproductive healthcare and education at UHPP
- Put UHPP in your estate plans to sustain services for future generations through your will, trust, annuity or other planned gifts
- Become a Community Outreach Volunteer. Now more than ever, we will rise to the challenge to continue to provide care for those in our community and we need to let them know that we are here and our doors are open.
- Join our Abortion Navigator Welcome team for folks traveling to our area for an abortion. Includes making baskets for patients, watching children during procedures and gathering other needed resources.
- Tell NYS elected officials to come back to summer session to pass the Equality Amendment.
Email Madeline, UHPP's Public Affairs and Volunteer Coordinator with questions ([email protected]).