Getting Involved with Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood!
There is uncertainty ahead of us and we are facing renewed attacks. But, one thing is for sure — we will never back down, and we will never stop fighting to make sure that Planned Parenthood patients are able to access the care they need.
Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood has lots of upcoming events that you can get involved with! Check back with us as this list changes!
Our upcoming events include:
- It took over 12 years to get the Reproductive Health Act signed into law – but we did it. It’s time to come together to celebrate. Don’t miss this party!Day of Action is on Tuesday, March 12, 2019, at our state capitol in Albany and includes: Reproductive health rally, free boxed lunch and swag! Register for the 2019 Day of Action HERE
- THANK YOUR REPRESENTATIVES that supported RHA and so many other bills that safeguard human dignity and uphold bodily autonomy. Currently, they're being inundated with phone calls, letters, and emails from opposition. Thank them for their vote and thank them for standing with the majority of New Yorkers who support safe and legal abortion. Here's how local Assembly and Senate Members voted on RHA: Yes: Assembly Members Barrett, Fahy, McDonald, Santabarbara, Steck and Senator Breslin No: Assembly Members Ashby, Tague and Senators Amadore and Jordan
- Escort Training in Hudson...Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood is thrilled to announce the opening of a new location in Hudson. The newly renovated center will open on Tuesday, February 26 at 9 am at 804 Columbia Street. We are excited to be located in downtown Hudson but fear that our opposition may travel with us and we are relaunching our escort program to be ready when we open! Join us on February 19 at 6pm at our current location, 90 Fairview Ave, Hudson, NY 12534, for our volunteer patient escort training. Be the friendly face greeting our patients and visitors. We will have pizza and some nifty Planned Parenthood swag! Learn more about this training here.If you are interested in joining us for the Volunteer Patient Escort Training or have questions/concerns? Contact [email protected].
- Volunteer Training...Join us for training on becoming a volunteer for Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood. Trainings are held monthly at the UHPP Albany Health center. For more information, Brittni at [email protected] or call 518.434.5678, ext. 137. Next training TBD
- JAM Productions & ABB Event Productions in association with The V-Day Campaign proudly presents...THE VAGINA MONOLOGUES
By Eve Ensler Directed by Amanda Brinke. Benefitting Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood. $35 - includes 3-course dinner and show.
Performances on March 3, 4, 5, 2019 at 6:30pm at Café 217. Reservations are required. Learn more HERE.