Thank you for choosing Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood as your health care provider.
To ensure the best experience possible we have provided a list of instructions to help you prepare for your visit.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions or your appointment please feel free to contact us at 800.230.PLAN (7526).
We ask that you do not bring children with you to your appointment - for their safety, children cannot go into the back office. Thank you.
For Your Visit:
- Please bring valid photo identification and, if you have insurance, a hard copy of your insurance card, to present when you check in for your appointment.
- If you are running late, call us, so that we can provide you with your options for the day. If you are late, we do reserve the right to reschedule.
Payment is expected at the time of service (cash, credit card [Visa, Mastercard and Discover], no personal checks, please). If you are using a credit card you will need to provide photo ID. If someone will be making a payment on your behalf they should be there with you and also prepared to present photo ID.
Insurance Plans Accepted
If you do not have insurance, you may be eligible for free or low cost services or receive coverage in the health care marketplace under the Affordable Care Act.
We accept most major health insurances and Medicaid. Here are just some of the insurances we accept:
- BCBS Empire Blue
- BCBS Federal Employee
- Blue Choice
- BS Northeastern NY
- CDPHP Commercial
- CDPHP Child Health Plus
- CDPHP Family Health plus
- CDPHP Medicaid Managed Care
- Community Blue
- Community Blue Family Health Plus
- Community Blue Child Health Plus
- Community Blue Medicaid Managed care
- Emblem Health GHI
- Emblem Health GHI Family Health Plus
- Emblem Health GHI Child Health Plus
- Empire Plan NYSHIP ( Through UHC)
- Fidelis (Family Health Plus/Medicaid)
- Geha Medical Benefits
- Health Net
- Health Now NY
- Health Republic
- Magnacare Medicaid Managed care
- MVP Commercial
- MVP Family Health Plus
- MVP Medicaid Managed Care
- UHC Child Health Plus
- UHC Family Health Plus
- UHC Medicaid Managed Care
- UHC Student Resources
- Univera Health Care
- Univera Medicaid Managed Care
- Wellcare MMC
In addition, we participate with the Blue Card Plan and are able to accept many BC/BS
plans from out of the area.
With or without insurance, you can always come to us for your health care. If you plan on using insurance, you must bring in your insurance card and photo ID in order for us to bill your insurance. We will verify your coverage at every visit. Co-pays and deductible amounts are due at time of service.
There are some exceptions to this rule. Go to PlannedParenthood.org/HealthInsurance for more information.
Donations are welcome at the time of your visit to help support our mission and continue the important work we do.