Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood’s (UHPP’s) Sexual Assault and Victims of Crime Services Program offers counseling, education, and advocacy for survivors of sexual assault and other crimes in Albany, Columbia, Greene, and Rensselaer counties.
Regardless of when and where the assault took place, Planned Parenthood can help.
Support services include:
- Emotional support and counseling
- Help with safety planning
- Help preparing victim impact statements for courts and parole boards
- Help finding shelter and transportation
- Referrals to other services
- Assistance with compensation applications
To make an appointment, call 518.434.5678.