Getting Involved with Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood Post Election!
There is uncertainty ahead of us and we are facing renewed attacks. But, one thing is for sure — we will never back down, and we will never stop fighting to make sure that Planned Parenthood patients are able to access the care they need. The days ahead will not be easy, but we will all work together to ensure that Planned Parenthood is here, caring for patients, for the next 100 years.
Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood has lots of upcoming events that you can get involved with! Check back with us as this list changes!
Our upcoming events include:
- Teach-ins…Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood is launching a series of "Teach-ins" events that are open to the public to equip our supporters on various topics facing Planned Parenthood and reproductive rights in the months and years ahead. They will be hosted UHPP Albany Health Center conference room from 6 to 8 pm. RSVP on FACEBOOK for the first in the series.
Day of Action…Join Family Planning Advocates as we meet with our legislatures and lobby on behalf of reproductive rights in NYS in Monday, January 30 in Albany. If you are interested, SIGN UP HERE!
Post-Election Art Show
Ladies Choice Cocktail Fundraiser
DONATE to Upper Hudson Planned Parenthood
VOLUNTEER to be an activist, patient escort, or work in teen clinic!
ATTEND the Day of Action on Monday, January 30th in Albany
SHARE with your friends that you support Planned Parenthood!
SIGN the pledge!
You don’t have to speak out alone. There are several groups supporting solidarity with intersecting communities:
- American Civil Liberties Union: Help the ACLU fight unconstitutional policies.
- Color of Change: Join the nation’s largest online racial justice organization.
- Human Rights Campaign: Help LGBTQ people get treated equally, everywhere.
- National Disability Rights Network: Advocate for people with disabilities.
- Our100.org: Take a stand with 100 women of color leaders.
- ShowingUpForRacialJustice.org: Now is the moment for white people to be bold and join the movement for racial justice.
- Southern Poverty Law Center: Make the promises of the Civil Rights Movement a reality for all.
- Transgender Law Center: Ensure all can live safe, authentic lives regardless of gender identity or expression.
- Trust Black Women: Report anti-abortion activity in the Black community to SisterSong and a Trust Black Women partner.
- United We Dream: Fight for relief and fair treatment for all undocumented immigrants.