Protect yourself and others from COVID-19, or Coronavirus.
- Stay home if you are sick. Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or sleeve when sneezing or coughing — do not use your hands.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Do not touch your face with unwashed hands.
- Do not shake hands. Instead, wave or elbow bump.
- If you have family or friends who are elderly, have compromised immune systems or chronic respiratory or coronary issues, do not visit them if you feel sick. Stay home and keep your loved ones safe.
- Consider telecommuting, biking or walking to work if possible.
- Consider staggering working hours. For example, instead of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., change some work hours to 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. or 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or disinfecting wipes.
- Get your flu shot. Although the flu shot will not protect you from COVID-19, it will help prevent the flu which has similar symptoms to this coronavirus.
Follow the links below to learn more from your area health departments.
If you are exhibiting symptoms like fever, cough or shortness of breath, please do not come to a Planned Parenthood of Tennessee and North Mississippi health center. For more information, call the Tennessee COVID-19 Public Information Number 1-877-857-2945, available from 10:00 a.m.- 10:00 p.m. CST daily.
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526