We're always looking for skilled and mission-driven people to join our team!
Planned Parenthood of Tennessee and North Mississippi is one of Tennessee's oldest and largest private, non-profit health care agencies. For over 75 years, PPTNM has remained committed to providing high-quality, affordable reproductive services and education throughout Tennessee, north Mississippi, and parts of Arkansas and Kentucky.
Our mission is to improve health and well-being by providing high-quality, nonjudgmental sexual health care, honest and accurate sexuality education, and reproductive health and rights advocacy.
Our dedicated and constantly growing team make this happen. If you'd like to be a part of a dynamic company providing necessary services to the community, please check out our available opportunities.
We recognize that our employees work diligently, and we show our appreciation by offering them innovative perks and benefits. We realize and celebrate that our employees have diverse needs, and that this diversity requires flexible and customized programs that can be tailored to the specific needs of each employee.
- Choice of Medical and Dental Insurance Plans
- Vision Discount Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Plans
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement/401(k) Plan with Company Matching
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary LIfe, AD&D Buy Up Options
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Program
Or call 1-800-230-7526