Birth Control 101
What's it about?
There aremore than 20methods of contraception used to prevent pregnancy. Some of these methods also prevent sexually transmitted infections. Do you know the most up-to-date medical information about birth control methods?
What you'll learn?
Throughfacilitation and an interactive presentation, participants learn:
- How to communicate about birth control methods with a partner,
- How each birth control method works,
- The effectiveness and side effects of each birth control method,
- The costs and benefits of the different methods of birth control, and
- How to get birth control methods and what they cost.
For more information, contact an educator at (314) 531-7526 ext. 332.