Check out these links for honest, realistic information about sexuality and growing up, and how to get active:
- www.sexetc.org A website and free newsletter produced for teens by teens. Writers take on all different angles of preventing pregnancy and disease transmission.
- www.scarleteen.com Sex education for the real world. Offers information and tools for communication with parents and partners.
- www.positive.org - Coalition for Positive Sexuality gives teens honest information that they need to make responsible decisions about sex and supports them in advocating for honest sex education.
- www.iwannaknow.org Sponsored by the American Social Health Association, this site offers information on various topics having to do with healthy sexuality.
- www.youthonboard.org Supports youth in becoming change makers by providing young people and adults the tools needed for meaningful partnerships in the community.
- www.dosomething.org Do Something supports and encourages young people to make change in the world by doing something. This website provides tools, resources and ideas on how to put ideas into action.
- www.youthventure.org Encourages young people to fulfill their dreams and make a lasting impact on their school and community.
- www.youthinfusion.com Youth Infusion is an organization, created and run by young people, that works to support youth as decision-makers, advocates and community change-agents.