Training provides an opportunity to:
- See trainers model the curricula activities as they were designed to be conducted.
- Experience a supportive environment to practice skills and receive constructive feedback.
- Network with other Our Whole Lives facilitators and to share ideas about what will and won’t work in their groups.
- Get in touch with one’s own attitudes and assumptions and regarding sexuality.
- To assess, along with the trainers, ones readiness to be an OWL facilitator at this time.
The success of Our Whole Lives depends on the qualified and caring persons who are trained to be Our Whole Lives facilitators.
*Full participation is required for certification as an Our Whole Lives leader
For information about upcoming facilitator trainings contact: [email protected].
Or call 800-230-PLAN