First, thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood for your health care needs! We’re excited to see you. For an overview of the appointment process, please look through the sections below.
For any Appointment, Bring These Items with You or Have Them Ready
- Photo ID
- Insurance card (if you plan to use insurance)
- Co-pay or payment for your visit
- List of medications
- Your pharmacy information
Also keep in mind these items:
- Do not use drugs or alcohol 24 hours prior to your appointment
- Sometimes the name on your ID and insurance card won't match each other or may not match the name you go by - that's ok. Just let our staff member know when you arrive.
- If you will have children under the age of 13 with you at your appointment, please bring an adult with you to watch them in the lobby. NOTE: Due to COVID-19, one guest is able to accompany you into the building at this time.
- Some of our locations have protesters out front, but they cannot prevent you from coming in and you do not have to speak with them.