First, thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood for your health care needs! We’re excited to see you. For an overview of the appointment process, please look through the sections below.
For all appointments, please keep in mind the following items:
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring a photo ID. If you have insurance, bring your current insurance card(s) and money for your co-pay if you have one.
- Health insurance is accepted, but not necessary to receive services at Planned Parenthood. If you are paying out-of-pocket, services are provided at a discounted flat-fee rate. Please call for additional information about the cost of your visit.
- Bring a list of all the medications you are currently taking.
- No drug or alcohol use 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If coming in for an Annual Exam, STI Screening, or Infection check:
- If you have a vagina: do not put anything in the vagina for 72 hours prior to your appointment. Do not urinate 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you have a penis: do not urinate or ejaculate 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you plan on bringing children with you to your appointment, please bring an adult with you to watch them in the lobby. NOTE: Due to COVID-19 guests are not able to accompany you into the building at this time.
- Some of our locations have protesters. They are not allowed to touch you or prevent you from coming on the property.
- Please call our office with any questions you have prior to your appointment.