Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood Southwest Ohio as your heath care provider.
To ensure the best experience possible we have provided a list of instructions below to help you prepare for your visit.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions or your appointment, please feel free to contact us.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring a photo ID. If you have insurance, bring your current insurance card(s) and money for your co-pay if you have one.
- Health insurance is accepted, but not necessary to receive services at Planned Parenthood. Fees for services are based on your household income and family size. Please bring proof of your income when you arrive for your visit.
- Bring a list of all the medications you are currently taking.
- No Drug or Alcohol use 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If coming in for an Annual Exam, STI Screen, or Infection check:
- There is to be nothing in the vagina for 72 hours prior to your appointment. Do not urinate or ejaculate (males only) 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you plan on bringing children with you to your appointment, please bring an adult with you to watch them in the lobby.
- Some of our locations have protesters. They are not allowed to touch you or prevent you from coming on the property.
- If visiting our Dayton office, bring money for the metered or lot parking.