COVID-19 Information For Patients
In order to keep you, other patients and our staff healthy we are taking steps to limit the spread of COVID-19. Here's what that means:
- You are encouraged to use telehealth for your visit if possible
- All visits require an appointment
- We will screen you for symptoms of COVID-19 before you are seen and ask that you wear a mask or face covering when you enter the building
- No guests can accompany you into the building
Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood Southwest Ohio as your heath care provider.
To ensure the best experience possible we have provided a list of instructions below to help you prepare for your visit.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions or your appointment, please feel free to contact us.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring a photo ID. If you have insurance, bring your current insurance card(s) and money for your co-pay if you have one.
- Health insurance is accepted, but not necessary to receive services at Planned Parenthood. If you are paying out-of-pocket, services are provided at a discounted flat-fee rate. Please call for additional information about the cost of your visit.
- Bring a list of all the medications you are currently taking.
- No Drug or Alcohol use 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If coming in for an Annual Exam, STI Screen, or Infection check:
- There is to be nothing in the vagina for 72 hours prior to your appointment. Do not urinate or ejaculate (males only) 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you plan on bringing children with you to your appointment, please bring an adult with you to watch them in the lobby. NOTE: Due to COVID-19 guests are not able to accompany you into the building at this time.
- Some of our locations have protesters. They are not allowed to touch you or prevent you from coming on the property.
- If visiting our Dayton office, bring money for the metered or lot parking.