Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood Southwest Ohio as your health care provider! Whether your appointment is in-person or virtual, we’re here to answer your questions and provide the health care services you need.
To ensure the best possible experience, please review the information below to help you prepare for your visit. If you have any questions regarding this information or your appointment, please feel free to contact us at 1-800-230-PLAN.
For an overview of the appointment process, please look through the sections below.
For any Appointment, Bring These Items with You or Have Them Ready
- Photo ID (You'll need a valid, state-issued ID for abortion services)
- Insurance card (if you plan to use insurance)
- Co-pay or payment for your visit (credit card only for telehealth visits)
- List of medications
- Your pharmacy information
- Proof of total household income
Planned Parenthood Southwest Ohio now has Title X funding, which means you may qualify for a sliding fee scale for Family Planning services. Fees for service are based on your household income, which you will need to provide at the time of your appointment. Here are some examples of proof of income you can provide at your visit:
- Current W-2 forms
- Income tax returns
- Department of Jobs and Family Services income letter
- Monthly SSI statements or Social Security letters
- Pay stubs; can also be a Bank Statement showing deposits from employer
- Official letter of employment with salary stated
- Unemployment compensation documents
- FAFSA student financial form showing annual income; or EFC (est. family contribution)
- Transitional Housing Letter (men’s/women’s shelter)
In-Person Appointment (Family Planning & Reproductive or Sexual Health Visits)
Learn more about the in-person appointment process for most services, including birth control, STI testing and annual exams. If you are scheduling for gender affirming hormone therapy or abortion services review the information further down the page.
In-Person Appointment (Medical and Surgical Abortion Services)
Learn more about the in-person appointment process for medical or surgical abortion.
Most services are available via telehealth! Learn more about the telehealth appointment process.
Gender Affirming Hormone Therapy Appointment
Learn more about the appointment process for gender affirming hormone therapy.