We are still open and seeing patients. However, due to the presence of influenza and COVID-19 in our community, no guests can accompany patients into the building at this time. If you become ill and have a non-urgent appointment, we recommend you reschedule until you are healthy and fever-free. Please call us if you have any questions.
Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood Southwest Ohio as your heath care provider.
To ensure the best experience possible we have provided a list of instructions below to help you prepare for your visit.
If you have any questions regarding these instructions or your appointment, please feel free to contact us.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- Bring a photo ID. If you have insurance, bring your current insurance card(s) and money for your co-pay if you have one.
- Health insurance is accepted, but not necessary to receive services at Planned Parenthood. If you are paying out-of-pocket, services are provided at a discounted flat-fee rate. Please call for additional information about the cost of your visit.
- Bring a list of all the medications you are currently taking.
- No Drug or Alcohol use 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- If coming in for an Annual Exam, STI Screen, or Infection check:
NOTE: Due to COVID-19, we recommend that Annual Exams be rescheduled a this time.
- There is to be nothing in the vagina for 72 hours prior to your appointment. Do not urinate or ejaculate (males only) 2 hours prior to your appointment.
- If you plan on bringing children with you to your appointment, please bring an adult with you to watch them in the lobby. NOTE: Due to COVID-19 guests are not able to accompany you into the building at this time.
- Some of our locations have protesters. They are not allowed to touch you or prevent you from coming on the property.
- If visiting our Dayton office, bring money for the metered or lot parking.