- Understand and identify the different types of relationships.
- "Relationships Web" handout
- Begin to explain each form of relationship.
- Exploring what makes a relationship healthy and unhealthy.
- "Types of Relationships" handout
- "Healthy vs. Unhealthy Relationships Brainstorm" handout
- "Is this healthy or unhealthy?" handout
- Name 1 step to starting a new relationship.
- Identify the 3 types of communication.
- Find people we can name for support after ending a relationship.
- "Relationship Timeline" handout
- "Identifying Types of Communication" handout
- "Breaking Up" handout
- Define the word "boundary."
- Learn examples of set boundaries.
- Work on developing "I" Statements.
- "Building 'I' Statements" handout
- "Communicating Your Boundaries" handout
- Define the word "consent."
- Learn ways to ask for consent.
- Observe what to do when someone wants to ask for consent and the other person says no.
- Identify which scenarios mean "consent" and which mean "no consent."
- "Is this consent?" handout
This course was made possible by the Mayerson Foundation.
Please take some time to submit any questions you may have in our anonymous questions form!
Or call 1-800-230-7526