- Join the Planned Parenthood Action Network by clicking here. Stay up to date on important legislation and Planned Parenthood activities through our emails and action alerts. Sign up here to join today.
- Recruit 10 friends, co-workers, neighbors, or family members to join the Planned Parenthood Action Network.
- Organize a house party with a Planned Parenthood issue and message briefing so all in attendance can speak out effectively on behalf of Planned Parenthood.
- Call your elected officials. You can make a big difference by letting them know what you think on the issues.
- Write a letter to the editor. Make your voice heard. Write a letter to your local newspaper about your beliefs on family planning services, reproductive freedom, or sexuality education.
- Volunteer. Your time and talents make a difference and help us grow our impact every day. Sign up here to volunteer.
- Start a social action committee are your local place of worship.
- Donate. We depend on your generosity to support our medical services, education services and advocacy initiatives.
- Vote. Make your voice heard. Register to vote and vote. Educate yourself on issues and candidates before you go to the polls.
- Join a VOX chapter on your college campus.
For more information on any of these activities, contact [email protected].
You are the face of Planned Parenthood in your community!