- If you are displaying any of the following symptoms on the day of your appointment please reschedule it: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headaches, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- Face masks or other face coverings are required to enter our health center.
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free regardless of insurance coverage, but if you have insurance, please bring your card with you.
- Plan to be at our health center for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- The Jassen (Johnson & Johnson) COVID-19 vaccine will be administered to you by an injection in your upper arm. Please review this information sheet for detailed information about efficacy of this vaccine and possible side effects.
- After you receive your shot you will be provided with a COVID-19 vaccination record card.
- You will need to remain in the health center for 15-30 minutes after your injection to see if you have any negative reaction to it.
- Common side effects include:
Injection site pain, redness, swelling
- Body aches
Or call 1-800-230-7526