Thank you for your support! To donate to us, please click here.
What is the Giving Challenge, and why are we joining in?
You can find a lot more information over on their main page, but here are the essentials:
- All gifts made through the Giving Challenge are eligible for a match!
- Donors who did not give to us in last year's Giving Challenge will have their gift matched 2:1, up to a maximum $200 match
- Donors who did give to us in last year's event will have their gift matched 1:1, up to a maximum $100 match
- These matches apply to *every* organization taking part in the Giving Challenge. Donors will only have one gift per organization get matched, but there's no limit on the overall number of matches they can get.
- There is a $25 minimum gift amount for all donations processed through the Giving Challenge.
The 2016 Giving Challenge is presented by the Community Foundation of Sarasota County with giving strengthened by The Patterson Foundation, as well as support from Manatee Community Foundation, John S. and James L. Knight Foundation, William G. and Marie Selby Foundation, and the Herald-Tribune Media Group.