Our Advocacy Program includes:
- Information about up to date legislation and current events
- Access to our Advocacy Network - a mail, phone and e-mail network for individuals interested in helping promote reproductive choice and access to services.
- Presentations to groups and organizations
- Coordination of citizen participation and volunteer mobilization in rallies and special events
- Opportunity to meet with public officials, attend legislative committee hearings regarding issues related to health care, sexuality education and reproductive choice
Contact us now to get involved!
856-365-3519 ext. *219