Through our education programs we provide the skills and support individuals need to make well-informed and positive decisions about their sexuality and sexual health. Our programs are affordable, interactive, medically-accurate and age-appropriate and are facilitated by skilled sexuality education experts.
We also provide workshops and programs designed to help parents/caregivers in their role of primary sexuality educator of their children.
Settings where our programs occur include:
- Public, private and charter schools
- Community based organizations
- After school programs
- Colleges and universities
- Juvenile detention centers & adult correctional facilities
- Group homes
- Programs for individuals with special needs
- Substance abuse treatment programs
- Private homes
Education topics include:
- Abstinence/postponing sexual involvement
- Birth Control Methods
- Body Image/Self Esteem
- Healthy Relationships
- Gender, gender identity and gender expression
- Planned Parenthood services
- Real Life. Real Talk. Sex Ed for Parents (how to talk with your children about sex and sexuality)
- Sexual Decision Making
- Sexual Health and Reproduction
- Sexuality and Social Media
- STD and HIV
- Sexual orientation/LGBTQ
- Facilitation on evidence-based curricula (Making A Difference!, Making Proud Choices!, ¡Cuidate!, Be Proud! Be Responsible!, SHARP (Sexual Health and Adolescent Risk Prevention, Reducing The Risk)
Real Life. Real Talk.
We believe that parents/caregivers should be the primary sexuality educators of their children. Real Life. Real Talk is a 90 minute parent/child communication program to help caregivers build skills around sexuality and sexual health so that they feel comfortable imparting developmentally and medically-appropriate information to their children. Programs are held in community based settings as well as in private homes. Email us to set up a Real Life, Real Talk session in your community.
To schedule any of our programs or to learn more, contact:
Fairfield County: 203.367.6965
Hartford County: 203-988-5328
New London County: 860-315-2290
New Haven County: 203-752-2889
Rhode Island: 401-421-7820 x 7065
Please include your name, organization, city, telephone number and how you prefer to be contacted. Please be aware that although we do our best to contact you in a timely manner, it may take a few business days for a response. Your email request is for information only and should not be considered a confirmation for a program.