Planned Parenthood can support your pro-choice activities on campus. Our Vox club which is latin for "Voices for Planned Parenthood" work to educate students on college campuses about their sexual and reproductive health and rights.
We work with students at Elmira College, Ithaca College, Cornell University, and more.
Students in our area have:
- Presented Eve Ensler's The Vagina Monologues
- Mobilized delegations for the March to Save Women's Lives
- Organized a pro-choice response to anti-choice exhibitions and speakers
- Hosted discussions on pro-choice religious perspectives
- Run education campaigns about Emergency Contraception, the Bush War on Women, and threats to Roe v. Wade
- Sponsored safer sex concerts
- Hosted the "Speak Out: I Had an Abortion" film screening with Jennifer Baumgardner
- Developed educational materials on sexual health for students traveling abroad
and much more!
If you are interested in being active on your campus, contact our Public Affairs Director to find out how you can get involved: