The funds that you designate to Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania through workplace giving campaigns, such as the United Way, make a huge difference.
Workplace giving is one of the easiest ways to give. You decide how much you want to give and then your employer handles all the paperwork. Giving through payroll deduction allows your gift to be spread out in smaller, manageable amounts throughout the year.
Common Workplace Giving Campaigns/United Way Entities:
- United Way of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey #209
- United Way of Chester County
- United Way Southern Chester County
- Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) #43372
- State Employee Combined Appeal (SECA) #4101-0069
For certain campaigns you will need to write in Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania on the designation form.
Our tax id number is: 23-1352509