PPSP welcomes resumes for open positions. In addition, we gladly accept resumes for clinicians (nurse practitioners) and/or bi-lingual Call Center Representatives (fluency in English and Spanish required) at any time.
We offer competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity to join a diverse team committed to respectful, confidential, top-quality reproductive health services. People of color, bi-lingual, and LGBTQ+ candidates are encouraged to apply. For each position below, please send resume with cover letter and salary requirements or salary in current position to: [email protected].
Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania is an equal employment opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory work environment, and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. PPSP is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.
Listings current as of 7/16/18:
Health Center Assistant:
Make a difference in people’s lives! Join Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania as a Health Center Assistant. If you have a high school diploma or GED, strong customer service skills, and a desire to work in a fast-paced team environment, consider a career as a Health Care Assistant in one of our family planning or surgical centers. Our available full-time, part-time, and on-call (per diem or as needed) positions are listed below by location:
- Castor Avenue Health Center (CAHC), Northeast Philadelphia – part-time, 10 hours/week position on Friday/Saturday.
- Coatesville Health Center (CTHC), Chester County – part-time, 5.5 hours/week position on Friday.
- Elizabeth Blackwell at Locust Street Health Center (EBLO), Center City Philadelphia – full-time, 35 hour/week position Monday to Thursday and every other Friday/Saturday. (bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.)
- Media Health Center (MEHC), Delaware County – part-time, benefits eligible, 33 hours/week position from Monday to Friday.
- Norristown Health Center (NOHC), Montgomery County – part-time, 17 hours/week position on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
- Upper Darby Health Center (UDHC), Delaware County – full-time, benefits eligible, 35 hours/week position on Monday-Thursday and every other Friday/Saturday. (bilingual in English/Spanish required.)
- West Chester Heath Center (SUWC), Chester County – part-time, 6 hours/week position on Friday.
We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits, and an opportunity to join a diverse team committed to respectful, confidential, top-quality reproductive health services. People of color, bilingual, and LGBTQ+ candidates are encouraged to apply.
To apply: Email resume, cover letter w/salary requirements and enter position name HCA and location CAHC, CTHC, EBLO, MEHC, NOHC, UDHC or SUWC into email subject line.
Clinician (Nurse Practitioner):
The Clinician will function in an expanded role in the provision of reproductive health care for women and men. Job duties include, under written Standing Orders of the Medical Director, performing and supervising medical aspects of patient care in contraceptive center in accordance with PPSP Standing Orders and policies and procedures.
Candidates must be licensed or certified as a Nurse Practitioner in the state of Pennsylvania with training in a recognized program or its equivalent; must have experience in reproductive health care including STD’s, contraception, pregnancy sizing and options, counseling experience is essential, and experience in male examination is desirable. Malpractice coverage assumed by clinician if individual coverage required by the State. Our available full-time, part-time, floater, and on-call (per diem or as needed) positions are listed below by location:
- Castor Avenue (CAHC), Northeast Philadelphia – part-time, 10 hour/week position on Friday/Saturday
- Elizabeth Blackwell at Locust Street (EBLO), Center City Philadelphia – part-time, 7 hour/week position on Monday
- Norristown (NOHC), Montgomery County – part-time, 5.5 hour/week position on Saturday
- Upper Darby Health Center (UDHC), Delaware County – part-time, 7 hour/week position on Saturday
To apply: Email resume, cover letter w/salary requirements and enter position name CRNP and location CAHC, EBLO, NOHC or UDHC into email subject line.
Thank you for your interest in interning or externing with Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania. Year round we are able to offer a variety of internships for undergraduate and graduate students interested in learning more about our community outreach, education, marketing, research, and advocacy work. If you are interested in an internship, please email [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter describing what you would like to get out of an internship with PPSP. Someone will follow up with you to discuss available positions.
Clinical Placements for Students and Externs:
Our capacity to host students is limited by our available staff and our patients' needs. At this time, Planned Parenthood Southeastern Pennsylvania provides clinical placements for medical residents and medical fellows only. Until further notice, we are not providing clinical placements for nursing students (including advanced practice) or externships for medical assistants.