The Teen Action Group (TAG) is made up of 15 Atlanta-area high school students trained to become Peer Health Educators in their community. These teens are passionate about educating their peers on topics concerning teen sexuality, healthy relationships, and decision-making to help prevent teen pregnancy and sexually transmitted infections.
Download a flyer with more information about TAG or an application to become a member!
Requirements for Participants:
- 15-18 years of age
- Enrolled in high school
- Must be available for monthly meetings and some weekends
- Passionate about learning and helping others
- Must be available for a two-day training
- Community service hours for participating in certain events
- Stipend (based on participation)
- Networking with peers from various backgrounds
- Learn important information and skills to help make proud and responsible decisions
- FREE FOOD
Participation in the TAG program requires commitment and provides valuable leadership training, community service hours, and an opportunity to receive a stipend. Please consider this carefully, and decide if you really have the time to commit to being a TAG member. Attendance at the two-day training retreat is mandatory.
The schedule for the training retreat is: Oct. 10-11, 2014.
Friday: 4:30 pm-7:30 pm
Please complete the attached application and mail/fax or deliver no later than
Friday Oct 3, 2014 (Attach Additional sheets as needed).
Please feel free to contact Senior Health Educator Dominique Doyle, if you have any questions, at [email protected] 404.567.8339