You can schedule your Virginia abortion visit online or through our call center. At your visit, we will take a medical history and provide you with education about your options. We will also perform any necessary tests (such as labs and ultrasound) prior to your abortion.
- Your abortion appointment will cost from $625-1795.
- We accept cash, money orders, and credit cards. We do not accept personal checks.
- There is limited financial assistance available, if you qualify, which may help reduce the cost of your abortion; you can be screened during your appointment for financial assistance.
- You can call (540) 562-3457 if you’d like to discuss pricing before your visit.
- Bring a government issued photo ID that includes your name and date of birth.
- If you would like to use insurance at your appointment, we will need you to call (540) 562-3457 at least 3 days before your appointment to verify coverage. You will also need to bring your insurance card (if you have one) to your appointment.
- If you are taking any medications, please bring a list of them to the appointment.
- Plan on being onsite for your appointment for 3-6 hours.
- During your visit, staff will discuss your options for medication or in-clinic abortion procedures. See our website at ppsat.org if you’d like more information regarding those services.
- Virginia state law requires that a parent or legal guardian provide written permission for unmarried teens (under the age of 18) to have an abortion.
- Both the teen and the parent or legal guardian must have a government issued ID that includes their name and date of birth.
- Please call (540) 562-3457 for information on exceptions.
Or call 1-800-230-7526