We have scheduled your visit to be done by Telehealth. This means we will conduct your visit over the phone or via video platform.
- You must be in the same state as where your appointment is scheduled. For example, if you scheduled your appointment at a North Carolina health center, you must be in North Carolina when we complete your telehealth visit.
- Before your visit we will email you from InTouch (the platform you will use for visit).
- This email will contain Consents for Services and Education Materials for your visit. o At the time of your appointment please login using the link you have been sent. If you have issues logging in with your link please call the office at 984-200-3250 and we can complete your visit via phone.
- If you need to come into the Health Center, we will set up a time for you to do so at the end of your telehealth visit.
- You may need to come to the health center within 3 days of your appointment to receive: An injection or to leave specimens for lab testing Due to the time sensitivity of PEP services (treating exposure to HIV) you will be scheduled to come into the health center within 24 hours for testing.
We request payment in full at the time of your visit.
Credit card information will be collected, and payment will be processed at the end of your visit.
Using insurance? During your visit we will instruct you on how to provide a copy of your insurance card and photo ID
Or call 1-800-230-7526