Please note: You will speak with a health care professional at your appointment about your medical information, all of your options, and you will be able to ask questions.
- Because of South Carolina law, we are not currently providing abortions after 6 weeks South Carolina health centers.
- You can still schedule a pregnancy evaluation visit to prepare for out-of-state care if needed.
- You can still meet with a provider to discuss your options, determine how far along your pregnancy is, and recommend out-of-state options for care if needed.
- Your visit will cost $140.
- We accept cash, money orders and credit cards. We do not accept personal checks.
- You can also call us to discuss pricing before you first visit at (843) 628-4380.
Preparation for your visit:
- Bring a government issued photo ID that includes your name and date of birth.
- Please call (843)628-4380 at least 3 days prior to your visit if you would like us to verify your insurance. Bring your insurance card (if you have one) to your appointment.
- If you are taking any medications, please bring a list of them to the appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526