Now Offering Primary Care!
Expert Head-To-Toe Health Care For All
We believe everyone deserves the same access to quality health care no matter what and primary care is where good health begins. Your primary care physician is the best partner to help you live a longer, healthier life. We welcome all patients regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.
Our mission is to keep your whole body healthy. We offer a personalized, evidence based approach to ensure that every patient receives innovative, and expert care. Our primary care medical practice serves the health care needs of teens and adults ages 13 years old and up in Raleigh, NC and surrounding communities.
You can privately and easily book your appointment online for select services 24/7. For the full set of services, you can call 919-833-7526 to book your appointment. Health center staff can also answer any questions you may have.
Planned Parenthood Raleigh
Planned Parenthood Raleigh provides sensitive and comprehensive primary care targeted to meet the health needs of all of our patients. Our health center staff specializes in working with members of the LGBTQ+ community. Here are some of the most common services our practice provides:
- Allergy Treatment
- Annual checkups
- Birth Control
- Colds/flu/fever/sore throats
- Diagnosing and treating illness
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Immunizations and vaccinations
- Infectious disease screenings
- Minor burns, skin rashes, moles and lesions
- Ongoing care for chronic conditions
- Physical exams
- Preventive care including routine gynecological care
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Sinus, ear, and respiratory infections
- Sprains and strains
- Urinary tract infections
Book an Appointment
Or call 1-800-230-7526