As the most trusted provider of reproductive health care, we promote the ability of all individuals to lead fulfilled lives, build healthy families, and make informed decisions through high-quality health services, education, and advocacy.
In a typical year Planned Parenthood:
• Provides a wide range of reproductive health care services to 37,000 women and men who make over 62,000, medical visits
• Provides prevention-oriented medical services such as Pap tests and breast exams to over 9,000 women
• Offers pregnancy testing and counseling to 16,000 women
• Performs over 86,000 tests for sexually transmitted infections
• Provides over 23,000 parents, professionals, teens and young adults with the sexual health information and tools they need to make the best decisions about their health and to prevent unintended pregnancies - or to plan for families - when they are ready
To learn more about our affiliate, click these links: