Thanks to the generous support of donors like you, PPRM can continue to:
- Ensure that our 29 health centers are able to provide affordable life-saving cancer screenings, birth control, STD testing and treatment, and abortion services at select locations;
- Provide medically accurate, age-appropriate comprehensive sexuality education programs to parents, students, and educators throughout Colorado, southern Nevada, New Mexico, and Wyoming;
- Advocate throughout our four state region for legislation that protects and ensures that medical decisions about reproductive health are made by individuals and their doctors, not politicians.
Making an outright gift to PPRM is easy. These are the most direct ways to make a gift:
- Online - Contributing to Planned Parenthood online is simple and safe via our secure server. Online giving also saves paper and resources, making your gift of support to our programs and services go further. If you would like to ensure that your gift stays local, be sure to click on "Give to a Specific Planned Parenthood Organization" in the right hand column of the donation page. Click here to donate online.
- By Mail - Send a check made out to PPRM or credit card information to:
7155 E 38th Ave.
Denver, CO 80207
- By Phone - With a credit card call: 303.813.7638
Didn't find what you're looking for here or want to talk with our Development Team?
- For Colorado and Wyoming: 303.321.7526
- For southern Nevada: 702.878.3622
- For New Mexico: 505.265.5976
Want to change your address or change the amount of mail you receive? Please call 303.813.7638 or email [email protected].