PPPSGV provides professional development training to teachers, health educators, counselors, social workers and other youth-serving professionals on how to effectively engage and educate youth around issues of sexuality and sexual health. Each training is 1.5 hours long.
Workshops topics include:
- Answering Difficult Questions
- Human Sexuality
- Birth Control Methods
- Sexually Transmitted Infections
- Pregnancy Options and Resources
- Planned Parenthood Services
- How to become an LGBT friendly provider
Contact us at [email protected] or at 626.794.5737 x144 to schedule a training workshop for your group or for upcoming trainings.