Advocate. Educate. No Matter What!
Interested in becoming an advocate? Want to make a difference in your community? Join the peer advocate program to learn how to become a leader, create positive change, and build support for reproductive rights and social justice!
Not all teens have access to medically accurate, age-appropriate sex education, and access to comprehensive health care services. As an advocate, you can make a difference by becoming a trusted and reliable source of information, while building relationships with key decision makers.
- Be a current high school student from the greater Pasadena, Glendale and San Gabriel Valley area
- Commit to a year-long program that meets twice a month for two hours
- Be available early to mid-August for peer education training
- Be available during the evenings and some weekends
- Participate in some PPPSGV outreach activities
- Work collaboratively with a diverse group of teens
- We will work with participants to ensure they have transportation to our meeting locations.
Applications are currently closed. If you would like to be notified when the application opens for Peer Advocates 2021-22, please sign up on our interest list here:http://bit.ly/PeerInterestList
For more information, contact us at [email protected]
Follow us on Instagram for the latest news and information!