The Leadership Circle is a thriving group of professionals, scholars, activists and philanthropists whose sustaining annual membership ensures that Planned Parenthood is within reach of everyone who needs us. Leadership Circle members donate a minimum of $1,000 annually, and gifts may be made in honor or in memory of a loved one.
You may pledge your support by completing the enclosed statement of intent.
|Achieving Mission||Gifts of $50,000 or more|
|Advancing Vision||$25,000 to $49,999|
|Strengthening Communities||$10,000 to $24,999|
|Supporting Families||$5,000 to $9,999|
|Promoting Prevention||$2,500 to $4,999|
|Ensuring Access||$1,500 to $2,499|
|Changing Lives||$1,000 to $1,499|
Note: Gifts in support of special events or capital campaigns do not qualify for membership.
Leadership Circle members enjoy special benefits and opportunities, including:
1. Your name inscribed on the Leadership Circle tribute wall
2. Invitations to exclusive membership events and educational forums
3. An invitation to the Annual Leadership Circle Appreciation Reception
4. A monthly insider letter from Sheri Bonner, President & CEO
5. Recognition in our annual report and other publications
And ANY AMOUNT helps us provide a wide range of safe and reliable health care, honest and medically accurate sex education, and common sense policies that foster the sexual and reproductive health and rights of everyone.