This page is updated frequently with the lastest information on COVID-19 vaccines at Planned Parenthood Pasadena and San Gabriel Valley.
Due to the nationwide shortage of vaccines, we are currently offering the Moderna vaccine on a limited basis at the following locations:
- Planned Parenthood Pasadena Health Center (1045 N. Lake Ave.)
- Planned Parenthood Baldwin Park Health Center (4070 Sterling Way)
- Planned Parenthood Highland Park Health Center (5903 N. Figueroa St.)
Vaccine clinics are scheduled weekly at our health centers and are subject to change as LA County’s vaccine supply may vary from week to week. The Moderna vaccine is a series of two shots that should be received four weeks apart. At this time we are able to accommodate first and second dose appointments at our weekly vaccine clinics.
How to Register for a Vaccine:
Individuals who are eligible to receive the vaccine must register through PrepMod, the LA County online vaccine portal, at this time. We acknowledge that the online portal is a barrier for some populations and are working to identify alternative registration solutions. If you are able to assist your clients or patients with the registration process we would greatly appreciate your support.
Individuals must complete the online registration form and select an appointment slot. They will receive an appointment confirmation following their registration.
- Each recipient should expect to wait 15-30 minutes after receiving the vaccine
- Waitlist are specific for each day, so registrants can sign up for both
- Registrants should enter their insurance information, but insurance is not required to get the vaccine
- There will be no fee for the vaccine regardless of insurance coverage
- Our team will contact patients to schedule 2nd doses 28 days after the 1st shot
Documentation of immigration status is NOT required to receive a vaccine
Or call 1-800-230-7526