- We provide more than birth control. We offer preventive care like lifesaving cervical and breast cancer screenings, as well as pregnancy testing and counseling, STD testing and treatment, and abortion services. In addition to reproductive health services, we offer general health care services like cholesterol, diabetes and blood pressure screenings.
- We’re not just women’s health providers. We also provide men’s health care services like birth control and urinary tract infection (UTI) testing and treatment. In fact, we provide care for 2.7 million MEN, women and young people every year.
- We offer same- and next-day appointments. Whether you have an itch and a burn or you’re in need of a well-woman exam, you can book a same-day or next-day appointment over the phone or online. Yes, it’s as easy and simple as one click or call.
- We accept many insurance plans. That includes: Medi-Cal, marketplace (Covered California) and private employer plans. If you don’t have insurance, then you may be eligible for low- to no-cost care. Not to mention, you may also be eligible for reduced prices based on your income or even a payment plan. Learn more!
- We provide private and confidential services. Information discussed with our medical staff, including your medical records is completely confidential. Our staff cannot disclose that you are our patient without your permission. However for your safety, we must report sexual or physical abuse. Remember, we’re here to help you!