Thank you for choosing Planned Parenthood!
COVID-19 (coronavirus) and care at Planned Parenthood:
Some things we’re doing to keep you safe:
- We offer multiple ways to get care, including in-center visits and video visits with no-touch prescription pickup. Learn more here.
- Patients with respiratory symptoms (cough/shortness of breath), runny nose, congestion, and sore throat or a fever are kindly asked to reschedule their in-center visit until you’re feeling better.
- All patients and staff are given a temperature check before checking in for an appointment or work.
- Every patient is screened for symptoms at check-in.
- Most forms can be filled out electronically prior to the visit for a contact-free check in.
- All patients and staff are required to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth at all times while inside the health center.
- Patients are asked to adhere to social distancing rules by staying at least 6 feet away from others whenever possible.
- Patients will not be gathered in our waiting rooms together, but taken to an exam room as quickly as possible.
- Only patients with an appointment and staff are allowed in the health center. We’re sorry but this means you can not bring any guests or visitors.
- All exam rooms are fully disinfected after each use.
Or call 1-800-230-7526