Our most valuable asset is our people.
At Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties and Melody Women’s Health, we’re looking for passionate, dedicated individuals who are eager to make positive contributions to the community and our mission. Our team consists of medical professionals, health educators, advocacy, IT and other corporate positions. Everyone plays a key role in providing quality care to our patients.
Join us in the meaningful work we do everyday.
About Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood of Orange and San Bernardino Counties, a nonprofit organization since 1965, provides essential reproductive health care, WIC nutrition services, and education to more than 180,000 women, men and teens across nine local health centers. If you’re passionate about reproductive health, we’re the place for you.
About Melody Women’s Health
Melody Women’s Health, primary care from Planned Parenthood, is an innovative new health care practice dedicated to providing compassionate, comprehensive primary care to women.
If you are a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant with primary care experience looking to be a part of a new and growing practice, click here to view a list of open positions.
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your eligible dependents, life insurance, and long-term disability.
- Generous vacation, sick, and holiday benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee referral award program
- Language differential opportunities - with passed language test
- Competitive salary starting at $190,000
- Work/life balance: potential for a 4-day work week
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Generous 401(k) contributions
- Four weeks of vacation, sick time, and holidays
- Outpatient-only practice
- Telephone only on-call duty
- Company-paid license, DEA, and BLS renewal
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) reimbursement up to $2,000 a year plus one week paid-time off to attend CME trainings
- Paid membership to professional organizations
- Centralized case management to reduce administrative workload
- Paid malpractice insurance
Don’t see what you’re looking for? Email your resume to [email protected]