Want to make a difference in your community? Passionate about sexual & reproductive health? Care about advocating for change? Join our Peer Ambassador Program and learn how to educate and advocate on sexual & reproductive health and rights!
The Peer Ambassador Program is a youth-driven effort to advocate for and educate on sexual and reproductive health and rights. We work to provide young people with the knowledge, confidence, and skills to lead their schools and communities in impactful conversations, while providing linkages to care.
Not all teens have access to medically accurate, age-appropriate sex education and comprehensive health care services. As an ambassador, you can make a difference by becoming a trusted and reliable source of information.
As a part of the PPOSBC Peer Ambassador Program students will:
- Become sexual and reproductive health experts in a fun and inclusive environment
- Connect with teens who share their passion for sexual & reproductive health and rights
- Develop their voice as educators and advocates
- Learn how to lead their communities in conversation through content creation and impactful presentations
To apply, you must:
- be a high school aged youth living in Orange or San Bernardino County
- be able to make a one-year commitment to the program (September to June)
- have parent/guardian permission to participate (if you are not a legal adult)
Applications for the 2023 Peer Ambassador Program have closed. To receive information and updates about the 2024 program, fill out the online interest form below.
Or call 1-800-230-7526