Planned Parenthood of Northern New England (PPNNE) provides exceptional sexual health care at 21 health centers across Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- Abortion services (at select sites only)
- Annual Exams
- Birth Control -- on site, or by mail.
- Emergency Contraception ("The Morning After Pill" or "Plan B")
- HPV & Hepatitis A&B Immunizations
- Cervical, Breast, Colorectal, and testicular cancer screenings
- Preconception Education and Prenatal Referrals
- Pregnancy Testing and Options Education
- Rapid HIV Testing, with results in 20 minutes.
- Sexually Transmitted Infection Testing and Treatment
Learn more about specific health topics.
We welcome many insurances, including Anthem, Blue Cross, Cigna, MVP, Medicaid and Medicare. We can also courtesy bill any payer we are not contracted with, with the exception of TriCare.
Access Plan for Vermont Residents
Our new program Access Plan allows Vermonters to receive FREE family planning services like birth control, annual exams, STI testing & treatment and more. Take our eligibility quiz today to see if you qualify!