Your health is our top priority. Our health centers are open and we are continuing to see patients, and are taking precautions to minimize risk to patients and staff in light of concerns around SARS-CoV-2 (aka COVID-19 or coronavirus). Please be aware, we are not a coronavirus testing site.
If you are feeling unwell, or have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, we still want to ensure you receive the reproductive and sexual health care you need, without spreading illness to others. Please call our Patient Assistance Line at 833-3NJ-PLAN (833-365-7526) before coming to a health center or scheduling an appointment online. You will be connected to a member of our health center staff who may be able to help you access care while taking appropriate safety precautions. We answer and return calls Monday through Saturday from 9am through 5pm Eastern time.
Your health matters to us, today and always. Please call 1-800-230-PLAN to make an appointment or to speak with a clinician today.
We know that many of our patients may be experiencing financial difficulties or uncertainties. To ensure that our services remain as accessible and affordable as possible, we are currently highlighting the following service options.
- Copay Relief: For individuals with private health insurance coverage, PPNCSNJ is waiving any copays associated with the cost of a visit for all services, including annual exams, visits for sexual health issues like yeast infections or urinary tract infections, and abortion care.
- Pills Now Pay Later: Birth control costs have been cut in half, thanks to our Pills Now Pay Later program. With Pills Now Pay Later, patients can receive a year’s worth of birth control in a single trip to a health center, and pay in monthly installments. The cost to enroll in this program has been discounted by 50 percent - patients can now get a full year of birth control for just $12.50 a month.
- Free STD Testing: PPNCSNJ continues to offer free testing and treatment at all health centers for gonorrhea, chlamydia, and syphilis.
Patient Assistance Line
We know that your sexual and reproductive health care can’t wait. Even in these uncertain times, Planned Parenthood of Northern, Central, and Southern New Jersey (PPNCSNJ) is doing everything we can to ensure our patients get the timely health care and information they need, with respect and compassion.
If you are feeling unwell, or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19, or if you are otherwise unable to come to a health center in person, we still want to ensure you receive the reproductive and sexual health care you need. Our Patient Assistance Line can answer your questions, manage your prescriptions, and help you address your sexual and reproductive health care needs. Call our Patient Assistance Line at 833-3NJ-PLAN (833-365-7526) to be connected to a member of our health center staff who may be able to help you access care. We answer and return calls Monday through Saturday from 9am through 5pm Eastern time.Call Now
Keeping You Safe
Here are just some of the ways we are keeping our patients and staff safe.
- We have a cleaning crew that comes in every night to clean and disinfect all of our health centers.
- In addition to standard room cleaning measures following each patient visit, health center staff are also conducting additional daily overall wipe downs of commonly used surfaces, doorknobs, etc.
- All health centers have hand sanitizer available in the waiting rooms.
- We have implemented screening questions through our call center representatives to determine whether patients are feeling sick and encouraging them to reschedule non-emergent appointments. We are connecting individuals with fever, cough, shortness of breath or those who have traveled to an area where there is an increased spread of coronavirus to a clinician via phone so they can still get the care they need without spreading any illness.
Please note we are not a coronavirus testing site.
Should you want any further about the state of New Jersey’s response, call the NJ state hotline for information on coronavirus: 1-800-962-1253 or 1-800-222-1222.