Teens on Track
Teens On Track is a program that incorporates education, recreation, and health care services into a dynamic program for young men age 10 to 19 in the Camden City area.
- Address human reproduction and teen pregnancy prevention through encouraging sexual responsibility as well as abstinence.
- Introduce positive role models and mentors into the community.
- Provide medical services and comprehensive counseling to adolescent males.
- Monthly group meeting
- Recreational and athletic activities
- Educational programs including puberty, reproductive health, self-esteem, decision making, birth control and STIs
- Cultural activities ranging from trips to workshops
- Male Clinic which provides risk assessment, STI testing & treatment, HIV testing & counseling and condom distribution for men 39 years old and under
For more information, please call 856-365-3519 ext. *223.