Sexual and reproductive health issues affect all bodies though often the focus is on women. It’s important for men to stay healthy too!
Planned Parenthood can help you protect your health, your ability to have children, and help you build healthy relationships.
- Condoms and safer sex supplies
- Counseling for individuals, couples and families
- Reproductive health check-ups including testicular cancer screening, colon cancer screening referrals, and prostate exams and blood work
- STD testing and treatment
- Exams, treatment, referrals and education on erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation
- Jock itch exam and treatment
- Male infertility screening and referral
- Planned Parenthood Direct – A confidential mail-in test for STDs delivered to your door
- PreP – A daily pill to prevent HIV infection
- Hormones for gender transition**
- Urinary tract infections testing and treatment
Most STD screenings require you only to PEE IN A CUP! Confidential, non-judgmental services are available at low or no cost. If you don’t have insurance, you may be able to receive immediate, free reproductive health services. Call us to see if you qualify.
We acknowledge these services are not applicable to all people who identify as men or trans masculine. For more information on other reproductive health services, please click on the links below.